continue from the previous post...
I still vividly could remember how he insisted me to admit the feelings for him at 3.00am one day, i couldnt remember about the exact day. He was so happy and telling me he has the same feeling. At that time, he was still clinged by his ex. I was seriously in a dilemma. For sure, if things do not manage well, catastrophe might most probably befall on us.
Well, i seriously in a daze. Perhaps just follow the flow of what God will show to me.
We are getting along very well during the first week, but nightmares happened when i was going back to hostel at 1am with him. Out of a sudden, a silhoutte appears at the back of his car when he was looking through the rear mirror before he started his car. His ex forced him to open the door and he did. She threw her wallet into his car and punch him. Then, his ex came to the passeger part and open my door. I was in great shock. I warn her don't approach me and settle with him. He ran further and the girl headed for him.
On impulse, i closed all the doors and drove his car off. But she blocked my way. I prayed and tried to get off from her. I don't know.... It was a disastrous night and i couldnt continue....
At 5.00am, he still got back to her because she said that she was committing suicide by swallowing plenty of panadols in front of his house.
At 9am, he returned to me and he packed some necessities and headed for perak.
We just couldnt escape from the disaster. I'm too obsessed to mention too detail here. Of all the times being with him, yea... we are so in love and having mutual chemestry. Somehow, when i think of his problem, i was suffering in sheer agony especially when i saw how helpless he was upon the matter. He was traumatised from all the mental torturing from his ex. I feel frustrated when i couldnt find a way to put a halt on his problem. His emotion becomes more and more unstable. Frequently, we have some arguments but fortunately the argument isn't critical to affect our relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment